- the difficult problem of personal awareness and freedom
- the fundamental core values that lie behind everything we do
- the value screens through which each of us takes in information and make our decisions
- ethics in organizations and
- the critical importance of moral courage.
Written in plain, everyday language, this succinct book will help any interested person who is attempting to understand the role of ethics both from a personal stance and within any organizational setting.
How Beyond the Bottom Line: The Courage to Be a Business Person can assist you:
Order Beyond the Bottom Line: The Courage to Be a Business Person. Ethics in Business.
- to create your Corporate Ethics Program
- both to sharpen and to focus your existing Corporate Ethics Program
- to further develop each employee’s ethical awareness and ethical decision making process
- to understand the dynamic of values, actions and courage.